Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I am Loving!


~Vacay~

I am LOVING that I just booked our week long vacation here!

The Caribe in Orange Beach!

Zach's youngest sister is getting married in Orange Beach the weekend of October 8th, so we decided to book some extra nights and go early for a little rest and relaxation (if that is possible with an almost 2 year old and newborn).I am LOVING that we will be playing all day at these pools!
I am LOVING that I get to drink my morning coffee on this balcony for 7 days with this view!
I am LOVING that My Zoe Zoo gets to play on these slides!
And I am LOVING that I may get to ride around this lazy river with one of these cold ones!!!
Zach and I are in dire need of a vacation!!! And I can't wait! What is great is that my parents will be coming down the weekend of the wedding to help us with the babies...so we will get to enjoy all our family at the wedding and not have to worry about bedtimes and cranky toddlers!

I am also LOVING that The Caribe has a fully equipped air conditioned workout facility because I will be training come October!

~God Babies~

I am LOVING my beautiful, little Ella Kate!
AND I am LOVING our newest God Baby!!!! Ms. Brooke! This weekend Zach and I are blessed to take part in Brooke's Baptism into the Catholic Church with her parents, Mike and Michelle!
I am so blessed by these two little girls and by their amazing parents, whom I also LOVE! God just keeps showering us with love and we are so grateful!

And Zach and I have chosen who we want to be Our Baby #3's Godparents and we can't wait to ask them!

~Counting Down~

I am LOVING that I am at the 1 month mark of counting down to Baby #3's due date! Tomorrow is July 14th and D-Day is August 14th....LOVE IT!

~Raspberries~

I am LOVING me some Raspberries....they are SO good and I could eat them all day! And they are on sale this week!
And I LOVE how Zoe puts them on her finger to eat them....she LOVES raspberries, too!

1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Oh, I'm loving all these loving things of yours! And the raspberry topped finger is too precious!!