Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I am Loving!


~Maternity Shoot~

I LOVE pictures! Today, we had our maternity shoot and I think it went really well. I wanted them to be very classic and I really think we achieved it! We had our pictures done with Robyn Guy Photography. She is on Facebook under...obviously...Robyn Guy Photography...and once our pictures are posted...if you 10 of you like her page and leave a comment on our album...we get $25 towards our picture purchase! Good deal...Yes, Please! So show some facebook love (sneak peak should be posted tomorrow).

~Summer Storms~

No...I do not love storms...especially when they knock our power out! What is a pregnant woman to do without air conditioning!?! I do LOVE that my parents live close and we were able to visit..ie move in for the night! We have also had really bad luck this week with electronics...technology is so bittersweet. An inverter in our 1 1/2 year old TV blew out...YAY...and the next day or so, the power cord for my computer broke...DOUBLE YAY! Let's just say...a morning without Mickey Mouse made for a very rough morning!

~Fun Filled Weekend~

I am so excited for our weekend. I LOVE when Zach has off! Zach's parents are coming in for the weekend for a visit to help us with Zoe, which we so greatly appreciate! We are going to dinner with friends on Friday Night...Date Night....LOVE! We have little Gianna's Baptism on Saturday morning and a family friend's wedding Saturday afternoon which should be a really fun night! I made it to Motherhood and did not find my pretty blue dress :( But, I did get this one...it will get the job done!
Sunday, I am Tupperware Partying at Danielle's with our lovely host Lauren! A fun filled weekend it will be for sure!

~The new Do!~

I said so long to "Laura Ingles" and have been welcomed back to 2011! I LOVE my haircut! I feel like I lost 10 pounds cutting my hair off....if only that really could be true! You can see how it looks when you click over to see our sneak peek (and leave a comment ;) )

~Preggo~

Have I told y'all......only 7 1/2 weeks left....I LOVE THIS!

No comments: