Sunday, June 12, 2011

31 Weeks


26 Weeks v. 31 Weeks

How Far Along: 31 Weeks...9 weeks to go!

Size of Baby: Baby #3 is over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds. He/she can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.

Total Weight Gain: So much for gaining a pound a week...+26! From week 26 to now, I have gained 14 pounds....I can totally tell from the two pictures that my face is much bigger and it looks like my tummy has gotten a little bigger but is sitting lower.

Maternity Clothes: No change here.

Gender: Still feeling boy :)

Movement: The Baby is head down and I believe its back is going up my tummy, under my belly button, with its butt right about to my bb to the right. I feel less jabs and more of a big hard surface pushing out...which is the butt....it fits perfectly in my hand...a tiny cute little butt! The Baby also has been moving its head...because one minute I am content and literally within a second I have to go to the bathroom like I have been holding it for an hour. But Baby being head down is worth bathroom runs every 15 minutes!

Sleep: Sleep is getting harder and harder....and I need it more and more! The nights I don't work, I get up to use the bathroom once...and I usually can get comfortable really quick and fall right back asleep. I always lay on my right side with a pillow between my legs...my tummy rests perfectly on the bed now and doesn't need a pillow anymore. Sleep is harder now because I am SO HOT!!!! I lower the temp in the house and have the fan on high...and I am still HOT!

Symptoms: My list of foods that I have to say goodbye to keeps growing and growing. Bye bye to Salsa...this should be pretty obvious since tomatoes are probably the worst food for a pregnant woman, but I still ate my salsa. BIG REGRET! Woke up, sick as a dog, Friday early morning. So...I am saying goodbye to all tomatoes...no tomato sauce, no spaghetti, no pizza...not worth it. My huge craving these last couple weeks has been Caesar Wrap with Caesar dressing from Chick-fil-a....well anything with Caesar dressing really. I am sure this has aided in my weight gain...Caesar dressing isn't exactly diet friendly! Swelling was worse this week :(

My nesting instincts are starting to kick in. I am really hoping to use these next couple weeks to reorganize our house and take full advantage of what storage space we have. Our storage closet will now be Baby #3's so we have to redistribute and get rid of the unnecessary...luckily a lot of what is in the closet are baby items (swing, tub, bouncy seat). All these items will be making their way into our living areas so that helps with the organization.

Best Moment of the Week: I can't think of one moment that sticks out this week. It was a great week, full of fun events with my Zoe. My doctor's appointment went great and our weekend was relaxing and refreshing. So, all in all, the week was good!

No comments: