Monday, September 12, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

We had an absolutely wonderful, relaxing weekend! 

Friday, we headed to Chick-fil-a for our yummy free breakfast!  And this is why I love Chick-fil-a so much!  Some of my favorite Mommies and Kiddos...and My Sister...met us for breakfast and a little bit of playtime afterwards.  Love these women!

 This kid means business...can't you tell!



Zoe Jane just loves "Tay Tay"...she made sure she was right next to her all of breakfast.  And when Kaitlin helped take Greg to the car...Zoe freaked out thinking she was leaving!


After Chick-fil-a, Kaitlin, me and the kids headed to the Suwanee Greenway to enjoy the absolutely amazing weather and get some exercise in!  I just love this time with my sister...she is truly someone I can talk to about anything and she gives me such great perspective.  So blessed!

Friday night, we had a great dinner with my mom and celebrated our precious Oliver's 1st Birthday in Heaven!  Friday was very emotional.  On days like these, I am just constantly reminded by God how blessed we are and how He has the greatest plans for us.
 Zoe was really excited we got to have cake!
 As much as I miss Oliver and long for him to be here with us...I know the way things are are how they are supposed to be.  Without my Oliver, we would not have Evan...and for this I am so very grateful!


Saturday was a day full of football!  We watched our Crimson Tide crush Penn State! 
Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer....Give 'em Hell Alabama!  Roll Tide Roll! 

I was able to sqeeze in a run before the game.  I ran 2.6 miles, up 1 mile from my first run on Thursday.  The run started tough, but ended great!  I felt awesome as I was finishing!!!  My goal is to comfortably be at 3 miles by the 19th when training begins for Savannah!
Sunday, we all woke up around 8:30 which was AMAZING!  We had a pancake breakfast and then headed to Mass.  Such a beautiful Mass it was to remember all those effected and who lost their lives in the 9-11 attacks.  Fr. John had a wonderful Homily on Forgiveness that really hit home and made me think about so many situations in my life...love these homilies!

Sunday night, we had The Andrews' Family over for dinner to celebrate!  Danielle got accepted to work part time at her job and now gets to spend more time at home with her precious Gianna...truly something to celebrate!  They were so sweet to bring over dinner and the best pie ever and I took care of our celebratory drinks!  Not to toot my own horn, but I made some to die for Magaritas!  Nothing better than good food and great friends!

No comments: