Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Toys and Training

My Little Man is staying awake so much more these days and that means it is time to bring out some toys to play with!  Big Sister Zoe was so excited.  She jumped right in!
 Evan is so strong and raises his head and holds it up so well!
 Where ever Evan is....Zoe isn't far with kisses!




 Zoe decided she would share with her little brother.  She loves helping with Evan.  If he cries, she goes up to him and says "It's ok Buddy" and tries to give him his pacie.  She is so sweet!


 Love my babies!!!

Training Day 3

Today, we were set to run 3.5 miles.  It started out really tough.  I am really feeling the extra weight in my knees.  I think I am going to need to get some sort of support until I shed the pounds...any suggestions?  Otherwise...the run was a success! 


Mileage: 3.5 Miles
Time: 00:38:40
Pace: 00:11:02

2 comments:

said...

Aww!! What a great bug sister!! Such cute photos of her putting the paci back in her brothers mouth : ) You are doing a great job documenting these precious moments : )

said...

PS - Last time I ask...I promise!...can you EMAIL me the name of that book about viewing your spouse as a brother/sister. I failed to go back to the comment that you originally wrote it in and can't locate it : / Thank you!!! marriagetomotherhood@yahoo.com