Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zoe Jane's 1st Bath

Zach has a slight obsession with bathing. I think all he talked about for a good while when I was preggo was how he couldn't wait to give his baby a bath. Since we have brought Zoe home, he has constantly been hinting toward wanting to bathe her. So last night, we had our first sponge bath. I love the smell of a clean baby.

I am so sad because tonight...at Midnight.....NEW MOON will be out and I won't be there to see it....all in due time!

But today I am so thankful because we OFFICIALLY have a closing date for the house!!!!! November 30th here we come!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I miss Addison being that small, and now she is WALKING all over the place - tear*.

Cherish these moments - for they are your life.

Kari said...

How fun. I remember the first baths for both of mine. They were the most longest baths ever - I had to cherish every second! Beautiful pics.