Friday, November 6, 2009

I knew this would happen......

Okay so..........I have a confession......and I tried really hard to avoid this.....and I did so good for 24 years! And I avoided this for a reason......I knew this would not be stopped if it ever started.....that is why I never started this sooner.....but it has happened now and I must accept it! I have joined the obsession I have seen in so many for so long....... I have bought my first


I 100% put full blame on my friend, Kara, for starting this new desire because of her wonderful gifts she gave me at my baby shower. If you don't remember, she gave me these:So I had no other choice then to buy this:
But to my credit.....I was able to cross off another number on my 101 in 1001....bye bye to #93...Buy a Designer Purse. That justifies the purchase....right?

5 comments:

Sonya said...

All it takes is one purchase and then you're addicted! I will definitely purchase a diaper bag from them because I love all the pockets!

Phillips Family said...

CONGRATS, I love Vera stuff too....and sometimes TJ MAxx will carry some of the patterns that have been discontinued so keep your eyes open for a good deal!

The Cannons said...

You are excused from anything you do 1 month prior to delivery and six weeks thereafter. Blame it all on the hormones.ha

crystal hollyhand said...

I soo looked at the pattern the other day and was seriously thinking about getting it for the baby! I think it is so cute!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love Vera Bradley! I have a backpack that I use for school, but love it most of all because it is washable!

Hope you enjoy!