Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Black Friday

I am so excited this year for Black Friday. I have already been doing my research on all the local stores to see all the great deals. This year we have good reason to go shopping on the this crazy morning.....I know a lot of you think people are insane to get out on Black Friday, but it is so worth it! This year Zach and I need this.......
HHGregg and Lowe's have these items on sale! We also are looking for a good deal on hardwoods and carpet, so Lowe's will probably be our choice of store on Friday. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have good luck! I am so tempted to head over to Carter's and OshKosh too....but we will see how Lowe's goes first....and how much sleep I get Thursday night!

1 comment:

crystal hollyhand said...

Love these! I know Carters and Osh Gosh outlets are 50% off the whole store all weekend!