Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Bringing Zoe Jane home was so wonderful today. It is real now! We had a wonderful first day home. We had a little bit of trouble getting her to eat....so I had to pump and give her a bottle. She took great to the Playtex VentAir bottles. My milk has definitely come in....in FULL FORCE. While at the hospital, I was about to feed Zoe and I looked down and was SOAKED! Oh the Joys of Motherhood. I now know to always bring an extra bra and shirt where ever I go.

I was able to take a good nap today and Zoe Jane slept a ton. She is doing so great and I just love her so much! We had a couple visitors today and lots of gifts. My Uncle Tim and Ms. Brenda stopped by and we all had dinner together....and of course OOOed and AAAed over our little one.

I am so glad Zoe is home, right where she belongs!

1 comment:

Courtney Long said...

just wait until she unlatches suddenly and you spray milk across the room onto to someone. good times. haha. don't forget the lanolin - miracle cream!!!!