Sunday, October 27, 2013

Phillips Home Remodel ~ Project #8

Project 8...Paint, Paint, Paint!

Not a whole lot to say about painting other than choosing a color can be DIFFICULT!  When you are looking to paint an entire living space...it is crucial to choose a good neutral in my opinion that way you can change colors or accents without having to repaint all the time.  I definitely did not take this decision lightly.  I finally decided on Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter and I am in LOVE with how it has turned out in our home.  I really is the prefect neutral!  I think what I love the most about this color is that it makes the trim and white cabinets look so bright and clean!  Total POP effect!  The paint really lightened up the space, too!  I love how something as easy as paint can really make all the difference in a space!


No comments: