My Zoe Jane turned 3 on November 14th. I love Birthdays and I love that I constantly was thinking about everything that happened 3 years ago on her Birthday. What an amazing day it was, painful, but amazing! 3 years ago I became a Mommy...a day that goes down as one of the greatest. These past 3 years have been nothing but surprising. Life has changed....so much that I don't remember my life before November 14, 2009...and I am a-okay with that! My life has meaning because of this gift from God (and because of her brothers too of course!)
So what is Zoe Zoo up to...
- Zoe weighs 32.5 lbs (68%), is 36 inches tall (50%) and a BMI of 80%.
- Zoe wears size 3T shirts and some pants, 2T pants and size 7 shoe.
- Zoe is fully potty trained, even at night! She has an accident here and there but it is either on the way to the potty, right in front of the potty or in front of her bedroom door. Luckily, she is very vocal and communicates with us well when she "gots to go potty!"
- Zoe loves to watch TV...sad but true. She loves LeapFrog and Super Why and Doc McStuffins.
- Zoe is not a big fan of the great outdoors, but since the weather has cooled down, we play outside a whole lot more. She hates being sweaty.
- Zoe's favorite movie is Toy Story 2...she knows the difference in all 3.
- Zoe loves to have her nails painted and paint her face (put makeup on) like Mommy.
- Zoe is a great sleeper. She still takes one nap a day and goes to sleep for the night around 8:30. Lately, she has been waking up around 5:00am and coming to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy. I love this!
- Zoe loves to sleep on the floor and is still very attached to her Piggy Pet and her HoHo blanket. We don't leave home without them!
- Zoe loves to have spend the night parties with Grammy!
- Zoe has a great memory! She can tell us where she left anything, who gave her what clothes or toys and what she did at school and so on.
- Zoe goes to school 2 days a week and loves it! She is always smiles when we pick her up and loves saying Hi to Evan right when she gets in the car.
- Zoe loves to have dance parties in the living room and listen to Disney Radio on Pandora. She gets so excited to see what song comes next! She lately loves to ballroom dance and be dipped. And if she wears a dress...the minute it goes on, she is twirling.
- Zoe can count to 20 and knows every letter and sound the letter makes. She loves to sing the Super Why alphabet and she can sing it really fast!
- Zoe is starting to really love dolls. She loves to pretend with them, take their clothes on and off and have them sleep right next to her.
- Zoe loves to read stories before bed...we read to her first and she reads the book back to us after.
- Zoe has definitely started to test her boundaries more lately. She throws more tantrums, goes to time out more and has quiet time in her room often. I don't do well with whining...some days are tough but still well worth it. I think a lot of it has to do with going to sleep later and not getting enough rest...so we are working on more quiet time.
- Zoe loves Evan. She begs to get him up in the morning! She also lets us know Evan's every move!
- Zoe loves to go to the bank and grocery and get lolly pops!
- Zoe's favorite food right now are apples. She eats an apple every day.
- Zoe loves to talk and sing...and she does both a lot!
- Zoe is doing better in Mass, but still goes to the nursery more times than not. She has started to learn the Hail Mary at bedtime and can say Grace before meals all by herself. She even reminds us to Bless the food if we forget.
- Zoe says Hi to Jesus every morning and afternoon when we go to Church and usually adds in another comment like. "Hi Jesus! Mommy, He's so cute." or "Hi Jesus! Mommy, why is he stuck?" Childlike Faith!
Wow does time fly!