Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving

Day 12

I am so beyond thankful that I have everything I NEED!  I may want things, but I literally need nothing and for that I feel truly blessed.

Day 13

I am thankful for photography.  I treasure the photographs I have of the big milestones, important events and even the every day moments.  I love taking pictures, I love looking at pictures, I love it all.  I am thankful that I have documented so much of my life through photography especially since my memory remembers so little now.  Every picture tells a story and floods my mind with the memories surrounding it.  I love that a photograph can literally bring you back to that moment in time, one that might otherwise be forgotten.

Day 14

I am thankful for any piece of equipment that makes cleaning easier...a vacuum, a dishwasher, washing machine, swifter....I hate cleaning but anything that makes it easier I am so grateful for!

Day 15

I am thankful for date nights....they may not happen often enough but I am so glad when they do!

Day 16

I am thankful for music!  All different kinds!

Day 17

I am thankful that I live in the United States of America!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

These a great! i love the sentiment with each :)