Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving

Day 24

I am thankful for Priests who speak truth!  Priest dedicate their entire lives to leading us to Christ.  All of us should have this mission, but they take huge vows to do so and I am so grateful for this vocation!  At Prince of Peace, we have two phenomenal priests, who week after week come before us and speak truth and lead and deal with hard questions and difficult people and still...week after week choose this vocation!  I am also beyond grateful for all priests!

Day 25

I am thankful to be done with Christmas Shopping and almost done with Christmas wrapping!

Day 26

I am thankful for nap time, especially when I get to participate.

Day 27

I am thankful that God gives us the ability to dream, to hope, to imagine and wonder.  I am grateful that God knows the desires of our hearts, even before we do!  Even if our dreams never come true...new dreams come to life and God fulfills the dreams in our hearts that go along with His plan.  DREAM!

No comments: