Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving

Day 8

I am thankful for Wine...and done!

Day 9

I am thankful for random phone calls from friends just wanting to catch up!

Day 10

I am thankful for early morning snuggles in my bed with my baby girl....could do this every day for the rest of my life...can't wait for Evan to join us!

Day 11

I am thankful for the gift and sacrament of Marriage.  The day Zach and I stood before our family and friends and became one was the best day of my life!  Without our Marriage, I would have nothing!  I am also so grateful for the Marriages that we learn from everyday...our friends' marriages, our sisters and brothers' marriages, our parent's marriages...all are amazing gifts to our own marriage!  Today at Mass, Zach and I were witnesses to a couple's vow renewal.  The Jones' celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary!  60th!!!!!  It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about today.  They stood before the entire congregation and said "I do!" AGAIN!  It was beautiful and emotional and inspiring!  There is NOTHING I looked forward to more than growing old with Zach...so thankful to our amazing God for Marriage!






Best Day of My Life!

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a great photo of zach and his dad! Love the wedding pics! And I love your first one haha me too so glad to finally be able to enjoy a glass again :-)