Friday, November 2, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving!


Day 1

I am so beyond thankful for family.  I am a relational person...I love being with people, being social, being surrounded with people I love....extrovert to the max.  I love my family.  I am so thankful for my parents, for how they raised me and my sisters, for the examples they have set, for the struggles they have overcome, for the sacrifice they made and for all the love and support they continue to provide for my family each and every day.  I am so thankful for where I have come!  

I am thankful for my Husband.  Thankful for the unconditional love, support, the laughs and tears.  I am thankful for my husband's amazing work ethic and his drive to provide for his family.  I am obsessed and ridiculously grateful for my kids!!!!  Oh my goodness...life is good!

I am thankful for my husband's family...my in laws...they continue to teach me about myself...help me to realize the positives of a big family...even though there are struggles.  

So thankful for Family!

Day 2

I am thankful for Christ Centered Relationships.  First and foremost...I am so grateful that I have a marriage that values and requires God!  Zach and I know that we have nothing without our God, Our Faith, Our Church!  And the fact that we have had a marriage without the above...I am that much more grateful now!  Every struggle is more manageable, every success is that so much sweeter!

I have some great friendships and I am so thankful for some wonderful women in my life.  BUT...I only have a handful of Christ Centered Friendships and these I treasure!  These relationship shape me, build me up, hold me accountable, make me a better woman...a more Godly woman!  Talk about Joy! So Thankful!

No comments: