Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving

Day 3

I am thankful for long, hot (really too hot), uninterrupted showers.  The ones that are long enough to shave your legs, but instead you just sit and breath in the steam and relax because shaving is too much work sometimes.  The ones where your fingers turn old and wrinkly.  They are few and far between but I am oh so grateful when they occur.

Day 4

I am thankful for my job.  Yes, Yes....I am thankful for Tupperware.  Sounds silly, but this past year has been wonderful, challenging, exciting, educational and oh so rewarding!  I am glad I made the leap in March...the very desperate leap and decided to start my own Tupperware Business!  So very thankful for God giving me enough courage and for continually building my confidence.  But, what I am most thankful  to God for is He has continued, over the past 3 years, to fulfill the desire of my heart by making it possible for me to stay home with my children!  God is good!

Day 5

I am thankful for the delay brew setting on our coffee machine so the coffee is already ready in the morning...enough said!

Day 6

I am thankful for fires in the fireplace...and for an awesome hubby that is a pro at building the best fires!

Day 7

I am thankful for a positive attitude.  It might come off annoying to some, but my cup half full attitude comes very natural and I LOVE IT!


No comments: