Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Time to Celebrate!


Hello to all that read....especially all in Berry, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa or relatives of Zach!

Zelda's sisters are throwing a shower in honor of our little one on the way! Since I feel like I know a lot of you, but unfortunately we have never met, I would like to extend the invitation, but don't have your address.
So, what better way to invite you than by the means we all met in in the first place. Consider this a Blog Invite to a Baby Shower!
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time: 1:00 pm

Place: Bevan Chapel*
I would love to see you there....especially if we have never met before! But those of you that I am friends with or relatives of Zach....we would love to see you there too :) If you would like to come, just email me at rebecca2685@gmail.com or Zelda at zelda1958@directv.net and let us know! And if you can't come....please email me your address anyway so I have it for the future!
*If you need directions, just let us know when you email us.

No comments: