Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary!

1 year ago today, Zach and I had the most wonderful day of celebration with our family and friends....a day I will NEVER forget and cherish for the rest of my life. My life was changed in July 2007 when I first met Zach, but totally turned upside down when we truly fell in love in October 2007. From this point, I knew I never wanted to spend one day of my life without him in it. Isn't it so wonderful when you are 100% confident in a decision....like there was no decision even to make...it was just meant to be! I never knew love could feel so good!


This past year has been FULL of many changes, good and bad, happy and sad, but I got to go through everything with this amazing man and that makes everything that much better! Everyday, I love him more and more! So what happened in the last 365 days.....here are some pictures of our year!

Happy Anniversary Baby! I love you!

3 comments:

C & A said...

Cute pics! Happy Anniversary!

Courtney Long said...

happy anniversary!

The Cannons said...

Happy Anniversary and we wish you many, many more!!