Friday, September 18, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE

Show Us Your Life is Dinner Recipes this week....YUM! One of my favorites from growing and now one of Zach's favorites is Swiss Chicken!

SWISS CHICKEN
3 or 4 boneless chicken breasts
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
Swiss Cheese Slices
(you need to cover the chicken....Zach likes a ton of cheese though so it is up to you how much)
1/4 cup of White Cooking Wine
(or drinking wine if you have it around the house)
1 box of Stuffing
Butter
(can't have a good recipe without butter!)

Preheat oven to 350. Mix COC soup with Wine. Lay chicken into cooking dish. I usually use a 9 x 13 pyrex. Pour mixture over the chicken. Lay the Swiss Cheese over the chicken....however much you want. Cover with stuffing. Pour the butter, once again however much you like, over the stuffing and cook for 45 min to 1 hr. Check after 45 to see if chicken is fully cooked. I also sometimes cover with aluminum foil for the first 30 minutes so the stuffing doesn't burn, but you know your oven.

SO GOOD!!!!

3 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

This sounds delicious!! I can't wait to try it!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

sounds so good.....

Ashley said...

I'm hoping over from Kelly's Korner. I needed one new recipe to add to my list for this week and this will be it!! This sounds so yummy!!