Monday, September 21, 2009

Should We Build an Ark?



I mean seriously.....

These pictures were taken by some of my friends and posted on facebook. The first 2 are about 1/2 mile from my church and the 3rd is in Lilburn, GA. Crazy! Due to the rain, the Gwinnett County Schools are out of school and that means no work for me since I work with after school programs.

From the news, only 1 woman has died from the flooding in Gwinnett but many more in surrounding counties. Please keep everyone in these flooded areas in your prayers, especially the ones that feel the need to drive. There have been numerous homes flooded, bridges collapsed, roads completely washed away....

Luckily, my parents pretty much live on a mountain so there will be no floods here!

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Wow!! And here in Texas they were just talking last night that we are -30 inches of rain from where we should be over the past 2 years! Luckily we are supposed to be getting some rain tonight with the cool front that is blowing in! Make sure you stay dry!