Sunday, September 13, 2009

Showered with Love for the Little One!

Our baby is so lucky....and so are we to have such great family and friends! We received so many wonderful things for the baby at the baby shower this weekend in Berry. Side Note: 9 MORE WEEKS! I want to thank everyone that came and celebrated our little one and to those who sent gifts and couldn't be there. Here are some pics from the day:
Cousin Tucker....I love those eyes!

All of the wonderful hostesses!
Crystal and me....and our little ones! Thank you so much for coming!
And of course, the AMAZING cake made by The Dessert Box. Holly and Zelda did such a great job and the cake tasted SO GOOD! They even made a fondant pacifier!

The shower was decorated with elephants.....what can I say....I love them!
I had planned on the shower being the day to wear heels for the month....well there will be no heels for the months of September and October due to excessive swelling. I brought the heels with me, without trying them on first. There was no way my foot would have fit into that heel...Thank you Baby!

4 comments:

The Cannons said...

Hey girl! Sorry I couldn't make it but I helped host a little shower for my cousin, Peyton. Will get the gift to ya, though. I'm really liking "Ben"!

Phillips Family said...

Aww... looks like ya'll had fun, I hate we couldn't come. I can't believe how big Tucker has gotten..he looks like a little boy now and not a baby! You and Crystal look SO cute!

Hollyhand House said...

Sorry I couldnt stay longer! I cant wait to see everything you got!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aww...felt so bad for missing it...wanted to see that sweet baby belly in person--too cute.

Loved the baby diaper bag cake...those gals are so creative...and I am still super proud of you for holding on strong to have a surprise in the delivery room!! :)