Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Anna Riley's 2nd Birthday

This past weekend, Zoe, Evan and I headed to Tuscaloosa to celebrate one of our favorite little girls, Anna Riley!  Crystal had Anna Riley's 2nd Birthday at Playhouse Christian Academy.  
We stayed with Shawn and Misty while in town...so when Kendall found out we were going to a party...she was already dressed and in the car, ready to go!  And I am so glad she got to celebrate with us!
Crystal did so good with all the Mickey Mouse and Minnie decorations!!!
 This is Zoe singing 'Happy Birthday' ... she was really excited about the cupcakes!

 Happy Birthday, Anna Riley!  We love you!
Later, after naps, we headed back over to The Hollyhand's for dinner and some play time!  I just love every minute I get to spend with Crystal since they don't happen often enough.  This picture just makes me laugh...it was a long day!  But so worth all the traveling and exhaustion!  Love these girls!

No comments: