Friday, October 9, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE!

Show us your life this week is Tailgating and Favorite Football Teams!!!! I graduated from The University of Alabama in 2006 and enjoyed all 4 of my football seasons and enjoy tailgating even more now! I just love the Tide! Nothing is better than a Saturday on the Quad tailgating. Sad to say....this year due to being preggo there is no going to Tuscaloosa to tailgate for us this year. But next year our little one will either have her cheerleading outfit on or a his crimson jersey and I can't wait!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!










One of my favorite games of the season is the Ironbowl.....UA vs AU! My younger sister just graduated from Auburn so we are definitely a house divided! It makes for a fun day!

One of my favorite things about going to the games is The Million Dollar Band. They just make the game that much better with all the cheers and songs! And when a victory is approaching...there is no where else you would rather be than in Bryant Denny Stadium singing Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer...Give Em Hell Alabama!

This year of Football has been great so far....#3 ain't too bad! We have a great game this weekend against Ole Miss. Zach and I are meeting another couple at a local bar to watch....I can't wait to watch the Tide beat up on those Rebels!

And I almost forgot....one of the things I absolutely love about being a Bama Fan..........the HOUNDSTOOTH!!!!! What other team gets to be in fashion and cheer at a football game at the same time!

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Here's where we may disagree...:) While I do like the houndstooth look...I have to say your sister's fashion sense is spot on in that beloved orange and blue! :)

Here's where we can agree...SEC...as I've said many times before, is the place to be...none other compares. :)

And I'm certain your little munchkin will look precious..even in Bama clothes!

Jennie said...

I'm a fan of all things SEC ... but I'm more of a blue-n-orange girl myself :)

Cute blog :)

War Eagle!