Monday, October 5, 2009

FORE!

I may be biased, but my husband is a pretty good golfer. Since we moved, he has really gotten to play a ton more and I am so glad. I think everyone should have a release or hobby that makes them really happy. But sometimes, Zach and his golfing don't make me all that happy.
Here is Zach on a typical golf outing.

Here is Zach after his golf outing last Wednesday.


And then on Friday.

Due to my Hubby's stubbornness, he refused to go get stitches. He justified not going to the hospital with the excuse that he has had plenty of practice with healing wounds and gashes in his life that he didn't think it was necessary. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing that he has so much experience in the field of hurting himself! He also let me know quickly that chicks dig scars....I responded that the only chick that matters is ME and I am not digging it! But, luckily, his battle wound is healing nicely and he played golf on Sunday and there were no additional wounds!

Oh...and how did this happen? Zach had a really difficult shot, but instead of moving the ball and taking a stroke, he decided to try and hit it. He ended up hitting the ball into a rock and then the ball back fired into his eye...needless to say his round was over after this shot.

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

wow! how did he manage to do that? that is too much blood for me!