Friday, August 7, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE

It's Friday....that means Show Us Your Life. I didn't realize the theme for this week last week and posted some pictures from the reception....but oh well. From what I gathered, this week is reception and honeymoon. So here we go.

For anyone who has been following the last couple weeks, you know that our wedding was at a vineyard in North Georgia. At Wolf Mountain Vineyards, they made everything so EASY....which is a must on your wedding day! I didn't worry about one thing the entire day. This was the first vineyard I visited in our search for reception halls and the LAST...I got that feeling the minute we walked in.

While we took pictures around the vineyard, the guests had a cocktail hour in the lower deck at Wolf Mountain. People could also take a small tour and learn about the beginnings of the vineyard and the family that owns it.
Then let the reception begin! We had the traditional first dances, the cutting of the cake and toasts. I choose to have a buffet rather than sit down dinner. While everyone ate, Zach and I went around saying hi to everyone. AND THEN DANCING! I always have so much fun dancing at weddings and I wasn't going to let mine be any different. The dance floor (or should I say deck) was packed the entire night!

Zach and I's first dance was to Michael Buble's "Everything"...one of my favorite songs and "our" song.

My dad and I danced to Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl"....even though we didn't hear the song due to crying the whole time...it was a beautiful moment for me that I will always remember!

Zach and his mom danced to "Have I told you Lately that I love you".
I showed a picture of the wedding cake last week, but here is the Groom's cake toppers...I love them! My husband is a huge lover of all things Golf and I thought this was a perfect tribute to him.
And dancing! This day was truly a dream come true for me. On to the Honeymoon!

Zach and I had the best of both world on Our Honeymoon....we relaxed in the mountains and then traveld to the craziness of NYC. We had so much fun!


In the mountains, we went hiking, got pedicures and massages and RELAXED! Then off to NYC...

In New York, we took a carriage ride around Central Park, ate amazing food, saw The Lion King and Altar Boys, and saw some friends and family....such a fun time!

4 comments:

A Refocused Life said...

What a beautiful location. I love NYC...great choice for your honeymoon. We do the ride through Central Park every visit...it never gets old.

Mama Bear said...

Very beautiful location! What a neat combo to do for a honeymoon. Your dress was beautiful!!

Kelly said...

You and your hubby are so cute! Looks like you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Your wedding looked beautiful, and I loved the bridesmaid dress color.

*Found your blog through Kelly's Korner