Saturday, August 15, 2009

Date Night

Zach and I had our August date night tonight. We went to Nagoya...the Japanese Restaurant here in Snellville. Not quite the same yummy yummy sauce as Hokkaido's in Tuscaloosa...but it will do.

I must tell you all about my amazing good luck today, too! I made my list this morning of things to do today and went along my way. I love making list and checking things off....LOVE IT! First stop ... CVS to pick up a prescription. As I walk in, I see a little machine that says to scan your CVS card for coupons....and me being absolutely obsessed with all things coupons right now, took advantage. My coupons printed and to my surprise.......the coupon was a free $25 gift card with a new prescription....WHAT LUCK! Needless to say, two other things on my list could be purchased at CVS....so I picked up my $5 prescription, received my gift card, got my calendar (#99 from my 101 in 1001), got printable mailing labels to get a jump on announcements (I know it is a ways away but I don't want to have to think about it when the baby is here) and got 2 new honey softlips just because.....and I still had $10 on the card! So, I guess you could say....I got paid at CVS today.....I LOVE COUPONS...and checked 3 things off my list in one stop.

No comments: