Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Graduation Weekend!

This weekend we celebrated Kaitlin's Graduation from Auburn. My parents hosted a party for her on Sunday and the ceremony was on Monday. Let me just say....I have not been that tired since preparing for the wedding last year. My stomach felt like it had been punched ten times and my feet were definitely swollen. But it was a very fun day seeing all of our closest family and friends. I love that every year or couple of years, there seems to be some reason to get everyone together again. I grew up in the same town and have grown up with the same families my whole life. I love that about my childhood!
Monday morning, we got up and headed to Auburn. The graduation ceremony was.....a graduation ceremony....but I am so glad I was able to go. We ate lunch first at Momma Goldberg's and had to leave right after to drop PopPop off at the airport. It was a very eventful weekend! I slept like a little baby and finally caught up on my sleep last night.

2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

your belly is too cute! =)

kimberly t. bowling said...

I was going to comment on how cute that little peanut is that's growing inside too...you'll be so thankful for these shots showcasing your tummy during this time.