Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Letter A


This week was shortened by our late weekend getaway to Covecrest!  But...no complaints here!

This week we will be talking about St. Anthony and the Virtue of Amiability.  What I love about teaching Zoe is that I also learn!  I was not sure what Amiability exactly meant so I grabbed a dictionary...just kidding...I looked up Amiability on dictionary.com and found out that it meant friendly or sociable.  Just in case you didn't know either. 

Our verse this week:

A Cheerful heart is a good medicine, but a downcast spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

I loved learning our verse last week with Zoe...and she had so much fun reciting it!

St. Anthony is the Patron Saint of Lost Things... which happens to be a problem lately in our home due to Evan!  I have been praying for the intercession of St. Anthony for as long as I can remember!  I thought it would be fun to teach Zoe his prayer.  

Dear St. Anthony, something is lost and can't be found.  Please help it come around!

Monday...well we were up at Covecrest!

Tuesday,  I am excited to take the kids to an Airport Playground for some fresh air and a picnic lunch before we head to Atlanta for The March for Life.  It has been 40 years since Roe vs. Wade was passed and there is nothing more important to teach my children than the sanctity of Life...from conception to natural death!

Wednesday, is our FULL day!  Zoe and I are going to have our Mommy Daughter Date to Mass in the morning!  We are going to attend story time at 11:30 in Dacula and then home for crafts and some kitchen fun!  We are talking all about Angels and making some very yummy homemade applesauce!

Thursday, we are all about ANTS! I have some fun crafts lined up, some great books, yummy snacks and even a little special surprise!

Friday, we round out the week with Ballet in the morning and then back on the road to Tuscaloosa and Berry for a birthday party and baby shower!  I am so looking forward to slowing our traveling down come February!!!!

No comments: