Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Week: Tuesday

After a great trip to the mountains, we started our A Week!

 I had a full day planned for Tuesday...and of course...it was the coldest day EVER...at least for Georgia!  It was frigid and windy and everything I had planned was outside.  But that didn't stop us.

We planned a picnic lunch for the Airport Playground so we could play and watch all the airplanes.  They both LOVED this place.  I can't wait to go back when it is a tad bit warmer out.  The cold didn't seem to bother Zoe, but Evan was just pathetic.  We ended up starting lunch outside and finishing in the car.






After lunch, we headed to the Capitol for the "Together for Life" March for Life Walk.  The Archdiocese of Atlanta's Respect for Life Ministry organizes this walk every year on the date of Roe v. Wade.  This year it has been 40 years since the decision was made to legalize abortions in the US and over 55 million babies have been killed since.  I could cry just typing that number.  

Sadly, Evan once again let me know how much he doesn't like the cold and I made the mistake of forgetting his pacie in the car.  We made it like 5 minutes in the silent walk before Evan was in full force hysterics.  Bless his heart.  Even though I couldn't actually walk, my prayers continued the rest of the day for all those walking, for all women who have had abortions, for all those contemplating abortions and for all those beautiful angels who are LIFE not a CHOICE!

No comments: