Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day (a day late) to all Mommies! I had a great, relaxing day with my little family. We started the day with some Mickey Mouse and then off to Church. We had brunch at Killian Hall....it was a buffet and it was SO good! Then off to the pool we went to soak up some sun and play! The water was freezing....but some how it doesn't affect kids and they just want to keep getting in....Zoe was no different! I had bought her arm floaties for the summer, but they are just not enough. She had so much fun playing with Daddy and jumping in while Mommy watched from the Lounge chair....relaxing.


Zoe and my hubby gave me a sweet card and some cash with specfic instructions to spend it only on me. And that will not be a problem this year...I know exactly what I am going to get!

I hope you all had great Mother's Days, too

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

Happy late Mother's day Becca!