Sunday, May 15, 2011

27 Weeks

How Far Along: 27 Weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby #3 is almost 2 pounds (the size of a head of cauliflower) and about 14 inches long. She or He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his/her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now.

Weight Gain: +20

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new here...I do have another Kohl's cash that I am going to get another dress with!

Gender: Still really feeling boy!

Movement: More and more movement as time goes on. Baby #3 is very active...All.the.time....but more at night. I have a hard time wanting to fall asleep because I just lay there and feel our little one. I feel like we are communicating because where ever I put my hand....Baby #3 literally kicks right there....I move...It moves. I love it! This is a picture of me and my hubby relaxing and Baby #3 kicked Zach about 10 times in a row. You could just see my dress flutter and Zach got it right in the face.

Sleep: Really bad week of sleep. I woke up two nights in a row and had to go to the couch to watch TV to put myself back to sleep. I am having a really hard time getting comfortable and when I do...Baby starts kicking and I don't want to go to sleep then. Great napping though!

Symptoms: I had some reflux after pizza one night. I am having to use the bathroom a whole lot more often. I couldn't get my rings off when Mom and I were painting...I don't look forward to swelling...it is coming though! I have also been crazy emotional...I think this is the one part of pregnancy that I could 100% do without....but the one part that is inevitable. My hormones are all over the place and I just can't keep my head together lately.

Best Moment of the Week: I got to see this precious baby again this week. Ms. Gianna is so beautiful and I just love how small newborns are! Zoe definitely was more jealous this time around when I held Gianna...August should be interesting. But this topped my entire week of bests! My brother-in-law, Joe, is home!!!! I cried my eyes out looking at all the pictures of the big surprise to the girls that he was back. I can't even imagine the joy that filled my sister's family on Thursday. We are so proud of you Joe and grateful for your hard work to make us safe! But we are so glad you are right back where you belong! Can't wait to see you all in a couple days!

No comments: