Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Magical Nights of Lights

Last week, Our family headed to Lake Lanier for their Magical Night of Lights....it was great and Zoe loved it!
 
The driving show was quite impressive if you ask me...I can't believe what they can do with lights!  I think my favorite part was The Wizard of Oz!  They had a whole section of lights that was animal themed, so we talked about all the animals we saw and the noises they make.  Zoe just kept saying "Wow!"
 
 
After riding around the lights show, there is Santa's Workshop!  We went after Christmas, so Santa had returned to the North Pole....so we saw it as a photo op and used his sleigh for our pictures.
 
Santa's Workshop had some great items for gifts and the ornaments were so cute!  I wish I had more time to look around, but it was getting a little late.

Outside of Santa's Shop were two big bonfires and they have everything you need to roast some marshmallows and make smores!  Yummy!
 
We all enjoyed our smores and Zoe just ran and ran around and around!  I am so glad we got to do this as a family before my sister and nieces headed home.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Looks like fun. I remember seeing signs about Lake Lanier when we went to Chateau Elan. I love the sleigh pics!