Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Glow Galaxy!

For Christmas, we got the girls passes to The Glow Galaxy in Norcross!  I saw this deal on Living Social a couple weeks back....4 passes for $16....and thought of my nieces right away!  My sister and her family are making preparations to move again...and I didn't want to give her one more thing she would have to pack!  So this was perfect!

To tell them we were going to Glow Galaxy on Christmas Day, Zach and I gave them glow-in-the-dark bracelet and necklaces and some fun colorful socks for them to wear to the playground.

I must say...this was pretty awesome!  I can't wait to go back when Zoe gets a little bit older.  The girls had a blast!  There were bounce houses, obstacle courses, large slides, mini golf, basketball goals, soccer goals, and a video interactive dance floor.  The girls had a blast doing everything and Zach and I even got to enjoy some time together playing a good ole round of Glow-in-the-Dark H.O.R.S.E.
 
 
 

I would definitely suggest this place to people in the area...so much fun and such a great idea!  And I just love doing fun things with my nieces and making memories with them since I don't get to see them often enough...Merry Christmas Julie, Kayley, Ally and Rylee...I hope y'all had as much fun as we did!

No comments: