Monday, October 17, 2011

A Family Who Poses Together, Stays Together

The first night on vacation, we decided to get the family pictures out of the way....what is a vacation to the beach without pictures???  I am really happy we did get pictures becuase who knows when we will have the whole family together again at the beach....hopefully sooner rather than later!
 
A Good Lookin' Group!

 
I love my family!!!
  
I am so glad we captured this picture of Grandma and Grandaddy with all their granchildren!  I think it is beautiful!
 
 
 

And the kids had to play in the sand!
 
 
 
 
 


I just love being part of a big family that continues to grow and grow.

2 comments:

Courtney Long said...

just beautiful! makes me so happy for mrs. zelda! and so fun to see shawn in pictures!

crystal hollyhand said...

Great pictures!!!