Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 Month Check Up

Today, Evan and I headed to GPAM for his 2 Month Check Up with Dr. Evans.
This baby boy is doing great!
 
Weight: 10lbs 7.4oz and 19 %
Height: 22" and 15%
Head Circumference: 15 1/2" and 30%
We have a little guy, but one who continues to grow consistantly. I had some questions for the doctor about his reflux and she and I agree that he does not need medication for the issue. I love that I have a doctor who doesn't jump straight to medicating! Yes, Evan continues to spit up often, but there is no pain and that is what the medicine helps...not the actual act of spitting up. So that is that. And he continues to gain weight...so that is a positive. We will be adding rice cereal to his bottles when he gets a bottle to thinken them up some and hopefully keep him from spitting up, if possible.
Evan got two shots and one oral vaccine today. He did so well and only cried for a second and has been sleeping ever since.
The best news.....Evan is sleeping for 7-8 hours at night.....IN HIS ROOM!!!! Yep...I finished the nursery and he is comfy in his crib and Mommy and Daddy have their room back....YAY!

No comments: