Tuesday, March 22, 2011

19 Weeks

How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby #3 weighs about 8 ounces and measures 6 inches from crown to rump...about the size of an heirloom tomato (Baby Center chooses the wierdest things to compare). Baby #3's arms and legs are now in the correct proportions with the rest of its little body. This week was big in the sensory department: its brain is designating special areas for smell, touch, taste, vision, and touch! And Baby #3 just might be able to hear our voices now...good thing I like to talk!

Total Weight Gain: +5lbs

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my normal clothes...minus my one pair of maternity capris. It is getting so hot...I can't wear jeans!

Gender: Next week will be our big test if we can keep everything a surprise. I am sure we will be fine though...I am still feeling boy though.

Movement: Oh How I LOVE feeling this Baby move. I feel him or her everyday, really low. I get a couple jabs here and some there. Most of the time it is after I eat or when I lay down to rest. LOVE IT!!!!

Sleep: Great sleep...not enough....and crazy dreams! I wake up wondering if they really happened or not they are so vivid.

Cravings: I am loving breakfast foods. Cereal is my favorite.

Symptoms: I had a tough week with symptoms. I was a little backed up, if you know what I mean. I not way, shape or form is this a good part of pregnancy...but it is one of those symptoms you just have to deal with!

Best Moment of the Week: I have just loved feeling the Baby kick. It is such a crazy thing, but so beautiful at the same time! And I am really looking forward to our appointment next week! I can't believe that I am a couple days from the half way point. Time is flying...as it always does! And Zoe pointing at my tummy and saying "Bebe" and giving my belly button kisses pretty much makes my life!

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

I think boy too. Everyone else is pregnant with boys. You look so cute pregnant.