Monday, March 7, 2011

17 Weeks

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby #3 is about 5 ounces in weight and about 5 inches from crown to rump. Its skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +4lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I am starting to find all my looser fitting shirts. My pickings are slim these days. I am still on the hunt for long dresses for the warmer weather that is approaching....know of any good deals?

Gender: Totally feeling Boy, but we will see come August! My friend that is also pregnant is thinking boy too based on Chinese Calendar and HR....based on these I am having a GIRL....really high HR and Calendar says it, too. With Zoe, everything pointed to Boy...makes me laugh! Maybe I am always opposite.

Movement: I have definitely been feeling Baby #3 this week....especially after I ate a very yummy lunch on Saturday!

Sleep: Sleep has been great this past week! Zoe is such a good and dependable napper and that helps so much! I have started to have to sit up some to fall asleep...most comfortable position since I am a back sleeper.

Cravings: Chiptole continues! But I have also loved some cream cheese lately! Looks like salty is my craving this go around....haven't even thought about a Chocolate Milkshake like I did with Zoe.

Symptoms: I have been having a little bit of reflux when I eat red foods, mainly tomato based....not fun at all. But I cannot stop the Pico...so good and well worth it!

Best Moment this Week: I am surrounded by pregnant woman....and I love it! I have something to look forward to until my little one arrives...whether it be someone finding out gender or someone giving birth...and Lord knows....someone else I know will be pregnant soon..it is inevitable! I just feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many beautiful and loving Mothers!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Target has some really cute dresses on sale this week for $15. they were in the regular stuff, but could definately work on a pregnant belly.

Jen said...

You look great! Would you like to be a featured mama to be on my blog?