Tuesday, March 15, 2011

18 weeks!

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby #3 is about 5 1/2 inches long, the size of a bell pepper, and weighs almost 7 ounces.

Total Weight Gain: Went to the doctor this past week and was up 5 with clothes....so I am staying steady!

Maternity Clothes: Still sticking to my normal clothes, but definitely have had to put away some things that won't cover my tummy. All pants are still good...but would rather be in my PJs all day :)

Gender: I am so surprised that I haven't had one urge, want, nothing to know what the gender is this time around. With Zoe...of course I wanted to know, but thought it would be so fun to wait. With Oliver, knowing was everything to us. With Baby #3, we are just content. We know August will be here before we know it and we are just excited to meet our little one!

Movement: Lots of movement this week....little jabs here and there. Just fills my heart!

Sleep: Great sleep again this week, just never enough of it.

Cravings: No real cravings this week. We did have Japanese and it was great!

Symptoms: My boobs have definitely tripled it feels like....and boy do they hurt. But it will be worth it once Baby #3 arrives...all that breast feeding will just melt the pounds...I wish.

Best Moment this Week: I got to hear our baby's heart beat again...still in the 160s. I just love that sound! And I can't believe I am almost halfway to delivery and arrival of Baby #3. Call me crazy...and I just might be....but I CAN'T WAIT to go through labor and delivery again. It was such a beautiful and empowering experience for me...to think that God gave me the gift as a woman to bring life into this world just blows my mind.

No comments: