Tuesday, February 22, 2011

15 Weeks


How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby #3 measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, weighs about 2 1/2 ounces and is the size of an apple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Well, my hopes of staying at start weight are over....short lived. This week I gained 4 lbs...yikes. I can definitely tell my body is changing though....especially in the upper area. I am growing out of my bras quickly. Oh and the delivery of girl scout cookies has helped no one.

Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular clothes. I was doing some cleaning and found my maternity capris. With the weather getting warmer, I thought I would try and see if they would work....still too big. I was pulling them up the whole time...annoying.

Gender: We officially have both names picked out!!!! Yay! Zach favors the girls names and I really like both. With our past, when we really, really like a name...that is typically what we have. We loved both the names Zoe and Oliver.....so we will see :) I am so glad I have my SIL finding out in the near future what they are having...because that curbs my itch!

Movement: Feeling flutters for sure....but no jabs yet....soon, very soon.

Sleeping: I have had a hard time staying asleep once I fall. On my nights off, Zach and I typically go to sleep around 9...pathetic. But if anything wakes me up, I am UP. Needless to say, I have been getting a lot of reading done.

Cravings: I have been loving Breakfast Foods! I feel like this is all I bought at the grocery this week....bagels, waffles, bananas, cream cheese, cereal....and I could totally go for some Waffle House about now.

Symptoms: I have had some soreness in the girls...so I am pretty sure my ducts are forming....good signs for great breastfeeding! I also have been bloated some....one of those symptoms no one looks forward to in pregnancy. I have also been having some mild headaches, not sure what is causing them...but I need to quick...they are not fun. One symptom of pregnancy that I wish I didn't have is that I get little red spots...Dr. Pohl said that they were little capillaries that busted....well I have one in the middle of my forehead. Talk about bad luck. And it just get more red and more red!

Best Moment of the Week: Everyone is really starting to notice that I am pregnant. It makes me laugh because it isn't..."Are you pregnant?"...it is "Are you pregnant, AGAIN?" This week, 2 years ago, Zach and I conceived our first little one....and since then...I feel like I have been pregnant! I guess when God puts a fire in your heart....there is not much you can do to quench it. I do look forward to taking a break from child bearing come August.

No comments: