Monday, February 7, 2011

13 Weeks


How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of Baby: Baby #3 is about 3 inches long...the size of a shrimp and weighs about 1 ounce!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed myself on Wednesday and I was back to starting weight! But then we went to Tuscaloosa and I ate homemade biscuits and 4 layers delight and Birthday Cake and much much more....I couldn't resist. And I'll have you know....I didn't gain any weight back! So I am even right now. No weight gain. I was curious to see what my bump looked like around this time with Zoe...well....the way I look now is close to the way I looked at 20 weeks....but my belly is shaped very different in my opinion.

Maternity Clothes: None yet. But some of my sweaters/shirts are starting to get a little bit short around my tummy....so I have been trying to wear cardigans over.

Gender: August 14th.....is so far...and that is when we will know who are little one is. On our trip to AL, we discussed names a lot. And we decided we are going to keep the names a secret too! It is so fun! And for all those who think they know our girl name...it changed :)

Movement: I SWEAR I felt some movement this week, but I am pretty sure it is way too soon for that. My midwife said I probably would be able to feel the baby come 16 weeks....that is right around the corner!

Sleep: Doing very well sleeping. I am starting to have to get up to use the bathroom and I am not sure I will be able to give up sleeping on my back!

Symptoms: These Mexican cravings just won't seem to go away. Luckily, I have had no aversions so far! I made dinner for Zach this week and cooking the chicken was a little rough....but I got through it.

Best Moment of the Week: I have a couple from this week.

The more I see Zoe's personality shining, the more excited I get about bringing our Baby #3 home. She is so sweet to babies, minus her having a little bit of jealousy this week when I was holding Maria....she tried to sit on her!

I got some great news that just overjoyed me this week....but that is all I can say.

I am in the 2nd trimester and already feeling my energy come back!

And the Mexican was just great!!!!!

3 comments:

Redneck Geologist said...

2nd trimester already! Sure seems to be going fast...and not fast enough.

momofbugs said...

Wow...this post leaves you hanging on a few things! Secrets...secrets...secrets! Well live it up, pregnancy goes fast so you should have as much fun with it and keep as many secrets as you can. Of course secrets slow kill those who don't know...lol. I totally agree with keeping names a secret and I loved the surprise with Zoe Jane so gender secrets are so much fun too! Can't wait for Aug! I am really hoping for another 14th baby that would be sooo cool!

Unknown said...

Hey congratulations, i wish u all the happyness,
best of luck for your future...

MumZone.com