Monday, April 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Lots going on...but of course I can't get to the internet today. So we are settling for a phone post....

Blessed are you among women....
1. AMAZING weekend!!!! I attended the Women's Retreat at Covecrest this weekend with 180 other beautiful, God filled women....I can't believe how blessed I was to be able to attend...considering there was a waiting list of about 50! I cannot encourage women enough to take part in something like this...but more on all that this week. I can't wait to share how God moved in my life this weekend...and hopefully you will receive even an ounce of Grace from it!

This girl is crazy.....
2. My Baby Girl, not really a baby at all anymore, is 17 months this month. Her little personality is just glowing and I love every little thing about her. She has become quite the climber! She understands everything we say and she is talking like crazy! Love every new thing we learn about her!

Finally...
3. Our bathroom is painted!!! I took a nap before leaving for the retreat and Zach surprised me with finishing the last painting of the bathroom! Love him!!! So now we just have to touch up some rough spots, clean and I will post some pictures!! Love the color!

Growing....
4. I am now 22 weeks (preggo post tomorrow) and I am getting huge. I can totally feel it is my hips this go around and my tummy is quite big early on. So...I headed to the library today and got a Preggo Exercise DVD. I hope I like it! Plus I need to keep my legs stregthened for my Half Marathon in November!

Almost There....
5. Easter is almost here!!! I am just so ecstatic for the celebration of the Resurrection of Our Lord and to welcome Zach into the Catholic Church. It is going to be such a blessed day...one I will never forget!

No comments: