Monday, March 29, 2010

New Friends

I have made a great new friend.....All because I BLOG! I never thought by blogging I would actually MEET people in real life....I just thought I would get to connect through words with people around the country. Relate with other women about babies, husbands, saving money, etc.....But I have actually met someone....My Blog Friend!

My new friend and I have running in common....and much more! So, we met at a local park this past weekend and ran....such great conversation and it made 4 miles of running seem like nothing.

Michelle.....I am so happy we got to meet! You were such great company and I can't believe how much we have in common. I can't wait to do it again!

Have I told you all lately how much I love blogging....and for even more reasons now then before!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! I am so glad that we got to meet this weekend. I absolutely loved every second and I can't wait to get to know yall even more! :)

Michelle said...

And I'm so thankful that you and Zoe did not abduct me. HA!