Friday, July 17, 2009

3's of Me

Three names I go by:
1. Rebecca
2. Becca
3. Becs

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chick-fil-a
2. Lifeguard
3. Nanny

Three Places I have lived:
1. Tuscaloosa, AL
2. Snellville, GA
3. Gulf Shores, AL

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Cabernet Sauvignon ($2 Chuck)
3. Chai Tea

Three Favorite hobbies:
1. watching Broadway Shows
2. Designing
3. Running (even though it may not look like it....I really love it)

Three Pet Peeves:
1. couples sitting on the same side of a booth
2. people staring at accidents
3. women breastfeeding in public with no coverup....seriously a woman at story time on Tuesday...boob completely out in front of probably 25 people....maybe I am just too modest.

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Next Food Network Star
3. Private Practice

Three places I have been:
1. Redwood National Park
2. Grand Canyon
3. Beliz

People that text me regularly:
1. Kaitlin
2. Zach
3. That is all for regularly

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Mac n Cheese
3. Raspberries

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. Football Season...GO BAMA
2. November 14th....or sooner :)
3. Going to see Chicago on Sept. 10th!

No comments: