Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Friday, we celebrated Thanksgiving at The Phillips House. It was so nice to have all my family together. I really miss seeing them more often. I hadn't seen any of my side of the family since the wedding...long over due! The food was awesome...ate way too much...and being with everyone was even better. We played games and talked..the guys battled at ping pong... we passed Kendall around...and it was great! Here are some pics....




I am so very thankful to have such amazing people in my life. I have two loving and supportive parents, two absolutely amazing sisters, a husband that is truly a gift, in laws that care about me as if I have known them my whole life, nieces and a nephew that I adore, and some of the best friends that someone could ask for.....God has been so good to me and I am so grateful!

1 comment:

Life throws you surprises! said...

Looks like all we did was snuggle babies....well I guess that is partly true. Pictionary man is a blast. I am going to add it to my game want list.
We had so much fun. I hope we can do it again.