Friday, December 19, 2008

The Fox Theatre

I love, love, love Broadway...I love going to Shows....I love the whole experience. Since I love it so much...I took a look today to see what The Fabulous Fox in Atlanta had on its schedule in 2009 (it is a little but harder to get to NYC). They have an AMAZING schedule! They have Stomp (awesome!), Robin Williams, The Chorus Line, Celic Woman (would love to see) and the one I am most exctied about.......JERSEY BOYS! This is one musical that I have wanted to see for awhile, but haven't had the opportunity to see yet.
Jersey Boys is the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I love the music from the Four Seasons.....Sherry, Can't Take my Eyes off of You, Hang On to What We Got, Walk Like a Man, Big Girls Don't Cry. I swear I was born in the wrong decade. They won the 2006 Tony Award for Best Musical and I have only heard great things about it. I have given the hints since they will be in Atlanta the weekend before my Birthday....so we will see what happens :)


No comments: