Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Traditions!

Christmas Eve was a fun filled, jam packed day full of my familiy's traditions. We woke up and started the day with decorating the tree and decorating sugar cookies. My nieces had a great time and really got into the decorating. There were sprinkles EVERYWHERE.


Every year, my family puts the Christmas Tree up on Christmas Eve and everyone gets a new ornament. Zach and I got our "First Christmas" ornament and decorated the tree with ornaments from our honeymoon. The girls all got their favorite princess ornaments. It is such a fun tradition to decorate the tree with everyone together.

My Personal Favorite

Chrysti's Four Snowman for her Four Girls


Christmas Eve ended with Christmas Mass. I love Christmas mass because you can just feel all the love in the church and it reminds you of why we are celebrating this holiday. After Mass, we visited The Buttericks House for our Annual Egg Nog and then home to wait for Santa!


No comments: