Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby Snuggles!

We headed home on Monday morning and I could not wait to just be home!  Since arriving, we have had so many visitors and I just love sharing Henry with all our friends and family.  People just can't help love baby snuggles!


Ally and Rylee were visiting with their cousins on Henry's birthday, so they came over to meet Henry before heading back to Hunstville.
Zoe's Gommy couldn't pass up on baby snuggles...Jenny, Ben and the boys came over Monday night for dinner and to meet Henry!
We were so fortunate to have Grandma stay for our first week home to help me adjust and recover.
Over the weekend, Shawn, Misty and their girls came to get some cuddles in, too!  





Our sweet Goddaughter, Brooke, and Michelle came for a visit on Sunday!  Brooke was so cute holding Henry...the minute she got him, she said, "He is so beautiful!"  And yes, I started crying.
And Ponchito was in town all week and got lots of snuggles!  

I say this all the time, but only because it is true....we have the absolute best family and friends.  It makes me tear up thinking about how abundantly blessed we are by the people in our lives.  God is so good!

No comments: