Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 What a wonderful weekend!  I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!  I just love days like today that focus on the gifts God gives us and Motherhood is truly a gift...something never to be taken for granted! 
Rickey and Zelda were able to come up for the weekend!  I knew I would have a busy couple days helping at the flower shop and anytime we need help...Grandma and Grandaddy are always so willing to make the trip and are such an awesome help!  I love having them so close that my kids can see them often and spend some one on one time with them!
 I got to work at A Daisy A Day all weekend and I had so much fun.  The women at the shop are so much fun and the atmosphere is so enjoyable.  Plus, I love meeting people and talking to everyone...I know...big surprise.  
 After a busy weekend, we got to enjoy a relaxing dinner at our favorite family restaurant...Taco Mac!  Wings and Beer...yes please!
 Today was so nice, too!  We went to Mass this morning...unfortunately the nursery was not open today...so it wasn't as relaxing of a Mass as I had intended.  But still rejuvenating all the same.  After Mass, we stopped for a Mother's Day treat at Starbucks for my favorite Toffee Nut Latte!
 We ate lunch at The Foster House with Grandma and Grandaddy and Cory and Kimberly to celebrate.  Can we say YUM!?!  Southern style buffet was beyond perfect...topped off with banana pudding for dessert!  Heavenly!
 Are these two not just precious!?!
What a wonderful weekend spent with family and friends!

A BIG Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!  Can't believe how blessed I am by you each and every day!  

No comments: