Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our Week

This past week was a little bit more chill for us.  Monday, we started with Toddler Time at the Suwanee Library.  This storytime is always packed so it is great social interaction for Zoe!

Tuesday, we stayed put at home!  Mainly in our PJs!

I am still doing really well making dinners at home for my Hubby!  I made this recipe this week, Balsamic Honey Pork Medallions, and it was delicious!!!!

 Wednesday evening was Zoe's 1st Ballet class!  That day we ran around getting all the necessities for her class :)

This week I also did some Spring Cleaning...we said goodbye to some of our baby items.  The swing, bouncy seat and baby bath tub are now in the attic.  Time is just flying!

Evan took his 1st Bath this week in his bath chair!

 Now Evan and Zoe bathe at the same time...which Zoe just loves!  Zoe helps pour the water on Evan and wash his body...luckily Evan doesn't mind water in his face because Zoe shows no mercy!
Thursday was absolutely gorgeous!  We got to play outside at Suwanee Town Center with friends and then grilled out that night!  I love that grilling season is right around the corner!  

Friday we had a Family Fun Night!  We took Zoe and Evan to see Alvin and The Chipmunks "Chipwrecked".  It was a really cute movie and Zoe did amazing in the theater.  The last time we took Zoe, about 6 months ago, she didn't do so well...amazing what a difference a couple months makes in a kid's attention span.  After the movie, we headed home for Pizza and a Dance Party!  Pandora, I am convinced, is a gift from above!  I just love that I can type in my favorite artist and it plays all their songs and more!!!!  Lady Gaga was our choice for our party...Zoe had so much fun!



Saturday morning came quick!  We participated in The Precious Feet 5K and Fun Run for Prince of Peace's Respect Life Ministry.  This ministry is very close to Zach and I and I am so glad we were able to participate and raise money and awareness for such an amazing mission.  So, Saturday morning, we bundled up the kids and headed to Flowery Branch Train Depot!
 It is too early, Mom!


Lauren and I did the 1 mile walk and the Hubbies did the 5k.

 The kids had so much fun cheering on their daddies!


Saturday Night, I had a wonderful and quite relaxing evening with the ladies!  A Pedicure and Dinner Out was just was I needed!  And some great company makes it that much better!

Another wonderful week for this house!  Hope you had a great week, too!

2 comments:

Mary said...

zoe and evan in the crib pic is too cute!...and i love the bathtub seat didn't know they made those, i will have to get that for our next!

Jimmy Frenendo said...

angels are so sweet

takeover lease