Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a Year!

I think it is safe to say 2010 is a year that I will hold dear to my heart for the rest of my life! It was a year full of love and loss. But when I look at the year as a whole, I am quickly reminded how blessed I am. Zach and I were blessed with a daughter, a son and another little one on the way; a home, two jobs, our health, support, friends, a beautiful Church family, and I could go on and on.

I learned more about myself in 1 year then in all 25 put together. I learned how to be a mother, a better wife, I believe a better friend. I learned how to deal with death and the beauty of life. I learned about my faith and the overwhelming love of my God!

Now we are in a New Year...where there are more lessons to be learned, experiences to be had...and I look forward to them all!!!

HAPPY 2011 to you all! God Bless you!

No comments: